• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic
EXTERNAL CLEAR CMOS SWITCH? NO PROBLEM!

#21 User is offline   hokiealumnus 

• Forum Wars Judge
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(Lvcoyote @ Sep 23 2009, 10:35 PM) View Post
I think Hokie is referencing his child....... Probably at that age where an eye needs to be kept at all times......LOL

Yep, that's it. I've already had to fashion a cover for my bright-as-the-sun Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme fan controller. It's like baby crack. He can't stay away unless it's hidden from view. One afternoon I wasn't thinking and left the cover off. Wife & kid were up here in the office while I took a shower. I come up and there is this roar coming from my computer...three Ultra High Speed Panaflos going full tilt. Wife said "yea, he touched it and turned some stuff; I didn't know where to put them." Good thing it was on that end of the spectrum...a folding CPU with no fans running on the radiator makes for one hot piece of silicone!
My most recent review: AMD HD 6970 Graphics Card Review | Miss a review? Check out the full list here.

Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Lvcoyote 

• The Doctor Is In!
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

Your kid knew what he was doing the whole time....LOL. He's trying to tell you to raise the overclock and he was trying to set up the proper cooling for you..... hysterical.gif
eVGA P67 FTW K2, i7 2600K, 2x4gb G.Skill RipJaws DDR3 1866, 2x eVGA GTX260 SSC Edition SLI, Corsair 700D w/800D Window, Corsair TX850W PSU, OCZ Vertex 2 240Gb SSD, LG GH22LS30 SATA DVDRW, Swiftech Apogee XT R2 CPU Block, Alphacool Laing DDC-Pump w/Ultra Water Tank, Black Ice Extreme 360 Radiator, Windows 7 X64

Lvcoyote's Blog Spot
Heatware

#23 User is offline   Inteller 

• Grand Master Geek
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

That would be a good place for my case, since it's got a hinged front cover, and I have those removable plastic bay covers.

But if all of your controls are exposed, on the front face, then ya, I'd want it on the back to!

wizz & chuck
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users